- 1000+Satisfied customers
- Smoother passage through the cities of the region
- 100 RS 4S controllers
- V2X technology
Brno, Czech Republic
- What is it like when cars can communicate with each other? How is this data used by smart traffic lights, and how do they simplify city transit or reduce waiting in queues? How do modern transport systems work? These questions are answered by the C-ROADS project. We supplied the technology for its latest implementation in Brno.
- The Czech Republic is a nation with superior management of road weather status thanks to CROSS’ network of over 650 weather stations and advanced tools for authorities. The solution in place helps regions, municipalities and other organizations save on wintertime maintenance costs, has kept roads passable and heightened safety levels.
- Pilot network of road weather stations
- 11 road weather stations on motorways and major roads
- Project of nationwide road weather system
- Weigh in motion system
- In 4 lanes on the new D1 motorway in Slovakia
- Automatic traffic counter