Information on the processing of personal data provided within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data (further GDPR) to the representatives of customers and business partners of CROSS Zlín, a.s.
CROSS Zlín, a. S., Registered office at Hasičská 397, 763 02, Zlín - Louky.
Implementation of orders:
1. collects information falling into the category of general and organizational personal data for the implementation of orders, does not collect sensitive personal data. The collection of this data does not require the express consent of the subjects, as this is given by the conclusion of the contract (calculation, order).
2. these data are kept as part of the records of orders for the necessary period, given by special legal regulations (in particular Acts No. 563/1991 Coll., on accounting, No. 262/2006 Coll., Labor Code, No. 187 /2006 Coll., on sickness insurance, No. 48/1997 Coll., on public health insurance, No. 582/1991 Coll., on the organization and implementation of social security, No. 586/1992 Coll., on income taxes) .
3. for regular customers of the company, this data is also located in the mail clients of the relevant employees and in the company's record system - at the request of clients, this data can be updated or permanently deleted.
4. we further process the personal and contact data of natural persons for marketing purposes and do not provide this data any further (with the exception of authorized requests from law enforcement authorities or financial administration).
5. We do not collect personal data of third parties that may appear in orders submitted by clients for processing by our company, they are only part of orders and are deleted after the expiration of legal shredding periods.
6. at all levels, the company ensures the protection of this data - only employees who are instructed in this regard access it and their access to it is monitored. Data backup takes place exclusively in a secure cloud space.
Data processing purposes:
We process your personal data to the extent necessary for:
- fulfilment of obligations arising from contracts;
- fulfilment of the obligations arising from the conditions of the services used;
- fulfilment of obligations arising from generally binding legal regulations;
- keeping contacts with representatives of customers and business partners;
- sending business communications with the offer of products and services;
- ensuring the protection of our rights and legitimate interests.
We process the following categories of your personal information:
- Identification data: name and surname, title, firm, position in the company.
- Contact details: E-mail, phone numbers, business address, or contact address.
For sending business communications, we use SmartSelling, a.s., Netroufalky 797/5, Brno. The processing of personal data may only be processed by CROSS Zlín on the basis of a contract for the processing of personal data.
We process your data transparently, correctly, in accordance with GDPR and generally binding legal regulations. You have the right to access your data and the right to correct it. In cases where you process your data to which you have given consent, you are entitled to withdraw this consent at any time. For no further legal reason for processing your data, or you disagree with the sending of business communications, you have the right to delete or restrict the data.