+450 577 110 211
For our development department in the center of Zlín we are looking for a project manager with an experience in managing development projects. We need somebody who can effectively control long-term and short-term projects. We are looking for a buddy who knows how to monitor quality, control the budget and strive to meet project deadlines for our transport technologies.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Looking for new business opportunities, monitoring public tenders in which CROSS could participate.
- Meeting with customers, evaluating their ideas with them and finding a solution to meet their needs.
- Processing business and technical offers for small and large projects together with our experts.
- Taking care of our regular customers and their requirements. Keeping an eye on the competition and analysing the market.
- Participating in trade fairs and exhibitions, presenting our products and meeting interesting people.
- Sharing your knowledge with us on marketing and business plans and influencing the direction of CROSS.
- Because you enjoy Road traffic technology and have a talent and passion for business.
- You hold a degree in an electrical engineering field of study or you have equivalent practical experience with strong technical understanding
- You have been in a successful technical sales role
- You are fluent in German with English at an intermediate level with Czech at a communicative level.
- You want to be a part of similarly focused group of people, while at the same time working independently to achieve your goals.
- You have excellent professional solution selling, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Travelling is a natural part of doing business for you.
- We work on large, world-class projects.
- You want to have an interesting salary.
- You want to work for a stable company.
- We give you the chance
- You want to have 5 weeks holidays.
- You want to take language courses that we pay for.
- You want a company mobile phone and a company laptop and company car
If you are interested in this position please send the CV to the E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a contact and we will get back to you.